The following chart presents Sethness Roquette's commitments on the web as well as the legal information concerning the site you are currently visiting. While browsing this site, as a user, you are considered to have taken knowledge of the conditions of use explained here after and to have accepted the terms.
• Any samples (“MATERIAL”) requested or provided by Sethness Roquette is not intended for commercial use and will be used by you for industrial test only and not intended for human or personal use.
• You agree that you shall not disclose, sell or distribute the MATERIAL to any third party, and that you shall use the MATERIAL solely to evaluate its use by you.
• You agree and acknowledge that Sethness Roquette owns all intellectual property rights to the MATERIAL and any derivative thereof produced in your evaluation (“Derivatives”), and (i) you shall not file, or cause to be filed, any patent application directed to the MATERIAL or Derivatives or methods or compositions incorporating the MATERIAL or Derivatives; (ii) you shall not file, or cause to be filed, any patent application directed to the results of your work or activity related to the MATERIAL or your use of the MATERIAL (the “Results”), or any method of using or chemically or physically modifying the MATERIAL or Derivatives. You agree that in the event you breach (i) or (ii) above, you shall assign all rights, title and interest in and to such patent applications to Sethness Roquette.
• You agree not to disclose the Results to any third party and not to use directly or indirectly the Results for any purpose other than your own internal research and development, unless you have obtained the prior written consent of Sethness Roquette.
• The MATERIAL is provided on an “as is” basis. Sethness Roquette specifically disclaims, all express or implied representations or warranties with respect to the MATERIAL including but not limited to any representation or warranty of quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the MATERIAL. Safety Data Sheet information for the MATERIAL is available on the Sethness Roquette website (www.sethness-roquette.com).
• Sethness Roquette makes no warranty with regard to the possibility of infringement of any third party's intellectual property rights by your use of the MATERIAL. Should you be sued for infringement by any third party as a result of its activities under this Agreement, Sethness Roquette shall not be liable or responsible for any claim and shall be free of any obligation to aid or otherwise assist you in the defense of such suit.
• Any issue related to the MATERIAL or your use of the MATERIAL, and any related dispute, controversy or claim shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. The competent court of Paris, France will have exclusive jurisdiction to rule on all disputes related to your use of the MATERIAL.
• Amounts indicated are approximate values only.
• Property :
The site you are currently visiting is the property of Sethness Roquette, affiliate of Roquette Frères, a société anonyme.
• Corporate Headquarters of Roquette Frères :
Rue de la Haute Loge, 62136 Lestrem, France
Phone: + 33 3 21 63 36 00
RCS Arras 357.200.054
TVA FR 46357200054
Capital: 8 812 908 Euros
• Publishing director:
These terms and conditions are governed by French law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to the terms of this legal notice or any dispute arising in relation to the website, the French courts will have jurisdiction over such dispute.
Sethness Roquette may change the terms set out in this legal notice from time to time.
If you have a question or complaint about this website, please contact us
The information contained in this website is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate but all instructions, recommendations or suggestions are made without guarantee.
Since the conditions of use are beyond our control, we disclaim any liability for loss and/or damage suffered from use of these data or suggestions.
Furthermore, no liability is accepted if use of any product in accordance with these data or suggestions infringes any patent.
© 2023 Sethness Roquette.
The copyright in material on this website is owned by Sethness Roquette and protected by the copyright laws of France, international copyright treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. You are entitled to copy any information for your own personal use but may not republish any such information in any manner without the prior written consent of Sethness Roquette. You agree not to remove any product identification, copyright notices or legends or other notices or proprietary restrictions from any of the material or information contained in these web pages. Any unauthorized downloading, retransmission, or other copying or modification of any of the contents of this website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Sethness Roquette.
The trademarks and service marks used or displayed on this site ("Trademarks") are registered and unregistered trademarks of members of Roquette Frères, its affiliates, or third parties. You may not use any Trademarks displayed on this site without the prior express written permission of Roquette Frères or the trademark owner.
® Registered trademarks of Roquette Frères.
© 2023 Sethness Roquette
© Roquette Frères S.A. - 12/2016, 10/2017, 2018, 2020, 2022.
Ethics & Compliance
At Sethness Roquette, we have always been committed to offering the best products and services, which is why today we are recognized as the world leaders in caramels. For over 140 years now, our culture of integrity and ethical behavior has maintained this reputation, which is the driving force behind our growth.
The success of our business relies on the confidence of our customers, partners and shareholders – a confidence that is difficult to earn but easy to lose. In the past few years, how many powerful, famous companies damaged their reputation due to actions that failed to respect any ethical rules? Times are changing, and we must accompany this change and move forward while always looking ahead.
Among the Roquette Group, our Code of Conduct further develops the principles related to our values. As a founding pillar of our value system, it is given to each of the company's employees and made available to our partners. It must serve us as a guide and source of inspiration to adopt the appropriate conduct in all circumstances.
If you need to report a potential compliance violation, or have any questions on how to behave in a particular situation, there are numerous ways to act.
If you are not a Sethness Roquette Employee: you can get in touch with your usual point of contact or report a problem throught the Speakup© device (see below). All alerts received through this device are dealt with confidentially, respecting relevant laws and regulations.
If you are a Sethness Roquette Employee: some issues can be resolved directly with the person whose conduct is concerning you. If this is not possible, then other channels include your manager, Human Resources and/or by reporting through the Speakup® device (see below).
Click here to access the Roquette Group Speakup® device
Protection of personal data
To best meet your requests for information, we would ask you to provide your personal details by using the questionnaire available on the site. Like all the persons with whom Sethness Roquette has a relationship (customers, prospects, suppliers, providers, staff, etc.), you have the right to privacy. In this context, Sethness Roquette is committed to protecting your data of a personal nature.
Data of a personal nature is defined as any information that makes it possible to identify a physical person either directly or indirectly (name, date of birth, social security number, photo, email address, IT identifier, etc.).
Protection of personal data guarantees the person concerned the individual right to control the collection, handling, use, dissemination and storage of their data.
Data Subjects Rights
You have the right to access and rectify your data and oppose its use when you have a legitimate reason for doing so. You also have the right to erase your data, restrict data portability and limit the processing of your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other Privacy laws in force.To exercise these rights, please fill in this form
Data Security and Data Breach Notification
Sethness Roquette undertakes to maintain the confidentiality and security of data in order to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or disclosed to unauthorized third parties. However, if you detect a Privacy Incident / Data breach, please report it to us by completing this form
As a service to our visitors, Sethness Roquette points towards third party sites on the site. These links are established considering the interest of the content and services they provide.
The pages to which these links connect do not form part of our website. Sethness Roquette will not be held responsible for the content or reliability of these sites and for the use other users may make of them.
Third party websites may hyperlink to site provided they have prior written approval from Sethness Roquette. The possible text description accompanying the link will have to receive the endorsement from Sethness Roquette. In all cases, a website that may contain a hyperlink to our website will be liable for all damage to the image of Sethness Roquette.
Site unavailability, modification and security
Sethness Roquette is committed to making its utmost effort to ensure users with accessibility at all times. Sethness Roquette cannot, in any case, be held responsible for site unavailability.
Sethness Roquette may:
• change the format and content of this website at any time;
• suspend the operation of this website for maintenance work, in order to update it or for any other reason;
• terminate access to this website at any time and without notice.
Sethness Roquette accepts no liability for any damage, direct or indirect, material, immaterial or specific, resulting in particular from the use of this site or any other related site by any party, and in particular for the damage to or the loss of programs or data on any information system or other system. You are responsible for protecting your data from viruses.